About Us

about-us (1)

About us

Building Recruitment Limited is an Industry Specialist in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment; servicing a wide spectrum of roles within Building and Construction.

Established in 2005, Building Recruitment has quickly grown into a very strong and reputable boutique supplier, fostering key partnerships with companies throughout New Zealand.

With state of the art recruitment systems and access to a large database and network of candidates, we leave no stone un-turned in the search for the right talent for your business.

Over the last 10 years, we have seen a remarkable growth in our Exclusive Business portfolios. Most employers that deal with us are happy to engage under exclusive terms because of their confidence in how we handle their business.

Building Recruitment also offers tailored Recruitment options to meet your budget, so please call us to discuss.

Our size gives us a huge advantage over our competitors. We go where most recruiters won’t and we offer a highly personal recruitment solution that ensures a win/win for client and candidate.

Our candidates connect with us because of our personable approach, because time is spent in engaging with them and for our honest assessment of their skills for each position.

You are dealing with a dedicated team of professionals who know the industry inside-out and have a no-nonsense approach to recruitment.

(We say it like it is and if we can’t deliver you the moon we won’t promise you the sun!)

Success is measured by the number of repeat business we have with both employers and candidates.

Our retention rate to date is 96%, but rather than show-off about that number, we’d rather sort out why we are missing the other 4%.

So if you’re looking for Recruiters who care about your business, your team and your industry, CALL 0800 EMPLOY OR CONTACT US

Listen To What Our Clients Say

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.